Highlighted

Uploading a signed document

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a document out for signature but two of the signatories havesigned by hand and i wanted to upload these to the system.  I tried to follow the instructions for uploading a signed copy of an agreement (https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/upload-signed-documents.html) but the "Upload a signed copy" option is not showing.  Does anyone know why this is?  Is this because I selected "Complete in any order" when i sent it out?

Topics

Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Uploading a signed document

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a document out for signature but two of the signatories havesigned by hand and i wanted to upload these to the system.  I tried to follow the instructions for uploading a signed copy of an agreement (https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/upload-signed-documents.html) but the "Upload a signed copy" option is not showing.  Does anyone know why this is?  Is this because I selected "Complete in any order" when i sent it out?

Topics

Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has failed to include this important feature in the new version of Adobe Sign. Many users are asking for it, but as far as I can tell, Adobe Sign users are being ignored. This support community is not useful at all except for finding other users that are equally frustrated. Pathetic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines