• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using a widget in a workflow

New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just getting started and was wondering if it's possible to use a widget in a workflow rather than upload a document using the API?

I'd like to create a widget then send users a link to it, can I then set up an agreement? Is it possible to get the document's id in the same way as an uploaded document?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Hi Martinm,

As I understand, you wish to create and save the Widget form so that you can just send a link to that widget to the users to get signature.

If that is the case, yes you can do it that way. It is not necessary to upload the document somewhere. You can directly share the link to the Widget with the recipients/ signers.

Please refer to the following help document to create a widget.

- Create Widgets

If you are referring to something else, please elaborate.

Let us know if you have any questio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martinm,

As I understand, you wish to create and save the Widget form so that you can just send a link to that widget to the users to get signature.

If that is the case, yes you can do it that way. It is not necessary to upload the document somewhere. You can directly share the link to the Widget with the recipients/ signers.

Please refer to the following help document to create a widget.

- Create Widgets

If you are referring to something else, please elaborate.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi meenakshin83966505 I have same requirement but after completing the sign I want to get a response so that I change my web page. How to get response from adobe using iframe? Please suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines