Highlighted

Using adobe sign in person applications

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking at using adobe sign or adobe fill and sign to get patients to fill in a consent and then have it download directly to ,my own desktop or server files to put into their chart. Which ever way it appears that you have to put in that patients email address and then it sends them a copy etc but I just want a copy for them to look over on my iPad and sign but not send them an email and then an emailed copy as well. Is there a way to do this with templates and an easier way than to have them fill in their email address? 

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using adobe sign in person applications

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking at using adobe sign or adobe fill and sign to get patients to fill in a consent and then have it download directly to ,my own desktop or server files to put into their chart. Which ever way it appears that you have to put in that patients email address and then it sends them a copy etc but I just want a copy for them to look over on my iPad and sign but not send them an email and then an emailed copy as well. Is there a way to do this with templates and an easier way than to have them fill in their email address? 

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?