Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Agreements in Dynamics 365

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm in the process of trialing Adobe Sign within Dynamics 365 (Online).

One of the main ways we're hoping to use Adobe Sign, is:

1. where a Sales person creates an Opportunity record in Dynamics, plus adding Opportunity lines (which lists the products the customer is interested in).
  2. the Sales person uses the Send for Signature embedded mechanism of Adobe Sign to choose the relevant Sales Agreement template
  3. the Sales person is presented with the Adobe Sign New Agreement screen where they complete the last few relevant fields; then send the agreement

I get how to (by using Data Mapping) get values from the Opportunity to automatically populate the agreement.

What I'm not clear on, is whether it is possible to map a table listing the Products from the Opportunity Lines within the agreement.

Anyone been able to do this or can point me in the right direction? I've not been able to find any documentation that describes this.

Thanks very much

Rean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Hi Rean,

As you have a query related to Adobe Sign integration, you may refer to this help document Integration reference guides | Adobe Sign

If you have any questions regarding the integration, I would suggest you contact the Adobe Sign pre-sales team.

For testing purpose, I would suggest you register for the free Developer Edition of Adobe Sign.

Please make sure that you register the account with an email address which does not have any Adobe Sign account linked with it.

The settings for integratio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rean,

As you have a query related to Adobe Sign integration, you may refer to this help document Integration reference guides | Adobe Sign

If you have any questions regarding the integration, I would suggest you contact the Adobe Sign pre-sales team.

For testing purpose, I would suggest you register for the free Developer Edition of Adobe Sign.

Please make sure that you register the account with an email address which does not have any Adobe Sign account linked with it.

The settings for integration are not enabled by default in the free Developer account.

I would recommend you contact Pre-Sales team to get the settings enabled.

They will be able to provide pre-sales technical assistance to you.

Please refer to this link Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud to get in contact with them.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
We have the same issue as you described, could you please share how you resolved this issue. We can't figure out how to add opportunity lines to the agreement. We appreciate any assistance. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

We are currently attempting to do the same, except from the quote entity. Even attempted adding custom relationship from Quote Product to Quote, and although we can see the new relationship under the data mapping options not data is persisted onto the PDF. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines