Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Template in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I use Adobe Acrobat DC Pro for sending documents to our clients for getting the document signed from them.

Before sending the document, I add a statement for them at the last page of the document. Clients are required to read that statement and then sign the document.

Every time I cut the statement from word and paste into the document. Is there any possibility I can save that statement in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro (as template) and send the document to the client for signing.

Any help will be appreciated!!

Regards,

Amy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not make that document a separate pdf, then insert it as the last page in any pdf form (and of course save the new file) before you send?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Actually statement is comprised of of 3-4 lines only. We write the statement on the same page (below the calculation) so that client can check the calculation, read the statement and then sign the document (all on same page).

Regards,

Amy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Amy,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you need to add the statement every time you send the document for signature.

If you send a different document every time then it is not possible to create any template. You will need to manually add a statement in the document.

However, if you are sending the same PDF form for signature every time then you can create a form with a statement added to it and save it as an Adobe Sign template. Refer to the steps provided in the following help document.

- Create an Adobe Sign template

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines