• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to add signature field in all Pages

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am in developer account and m using api for send document and get it signed..

my pdf is dynamic so its not fix that i have "x" amount of pages...so i want to add signature fields in all my pages footer area..or bottom of every page....

is that possible ?...

please help me ..

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BTW m using this code to place signature field in my pdf...

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->locations[0]->height = 20;

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->locations[0]->left = 70;

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->locations[0]->pageNumber = 2;

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->locations[0]->top =  165;

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->locations[0]->width = 200;

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->name = "SignatureOEPL".$Fid;

$sendDoc->documentCreationInfo->formFields[$Fid]->inputType = 'SIGNATURE';

i know this is possible in webpage like right click on field and click on "Repeat Field on all pages" but how can i set it via api

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines