• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ways To Authenticate a (Real vs. Esignature) Signature

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to send a client our contract and allow them to read and sign.  They will then fax document back to me. I will sign and date.  I could then fax the document back to them or if they do not have access to a fax then I could scan document and send back to them as an attachment to an e-mail, right?  But I am wondering about authenticating my date and signature.  What if I do not send the document back right away for whatever reason.  Then I realize I need to get the document back to client maybe the next day or even one or two weeks later (If I really goofed).  I need something in place to say or authenticate that I indeed did sign the document and to also 'guarantee' that I did so on the date that I said I did.  I think I'm making this too difficult.  Does anyone understand what I'm asking?  Yes I know I sound technologically challenged.  At least I am trying.  Right now e signatures and/or digital signatures are not accepted by everyone I work with and I am not aware of how I am supposed to go about authenticating my date and signature.

Message was edited by: teri schuddeboom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi teriarnold

Check the below link:

- Send an agreement by fax

Might be of some help.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Thanks for responding. Maybe I am just not getting something here. To me just filling out a sheet of paper provided by Adobe does not authenticate anything really. Because anyone, in reality, could be sending the document correct?

If I understood the article correctly there really isn't anything in place to authenticate. Am I missing something?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines