Highlighted

web form limit on number of signers

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this page only 25 people can sign my webform.

https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/transaction-limits.html

That cannot be right. Would anyone create a document, embed it into their website, just to hae 25 people sign it. I want 100s to sign it. 

Q1. Am I reading that page right? Is there a list on number of people who can sign and submit webform.

Q2. Right now I started trial. But eventually I will get small business (1 or 2 users), the one that cost $29. Some people have implied that they don't see the ability to create webforms and they are on small business plan. Am I going to lose my ability to create webforms once my trial is over?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

web form limit on number of signers

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this page only 25 people can sign my webform.

https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/transaction-limits.html

That cannot be right. Would anyone create a document, embed it into their website, just to hae 25 people sign it. I want 100s to sign it. 

Q1. Am I reading that page right? Is there a list on number of people who can sign and submit webform.

Q2. Right now I started trial. But eventually I will get small business (1 or 2 users), the one that cost $29. Some people have implied that they don't see the ability to create webforms and they are on small business plan. Am I going to lose my ability to create webforms once my trial is over?

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Sorry for the confusion. That link is explaining that any single transaction can be sent to up a max 25 recipients. Meaning 25 signers within any single signing workflow. 

Web Forms are created to embed on your website (or send as a link) so multiple people can easily access your document to sign. A web form useful if you need to post a form on your own website for signature.

Each signer completes the form individually and each individual transaction is recorded on the Manage tab as a discrete Agreement and counted as 1 transaction. 

Please feel free to view our Adobe Sign plans hrere - https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html?promoid=65FN7V4N&mv=other to see what features would be included in the Small Business Plan. 

I hope this was helpful; be well. 

~ Shannon 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines