• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

web form limit on number of signers

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this page only 25 people can sign my webform.

https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/transaction-limits.html

That cannot be right. Would anyone create a document, embed it into their website, just to hae 25 people sign it. I want 100s to sign it. 

Q1. Am I reading that page right? Is there a list on number of people who can sign and submit webform.

Q2. Right now I started trial. But eventually I will get small business (1 or 2 users), the one that cost $29. Some people have implied that they don't see the ability to create webforms and they are on small business plan. Am I going to lose my ability to create webforms once my trial is over?

TOPICS
Product information , Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Sorry for the confusion. That link is explaining that any single transaction can be sent to up a max 25 recipients. Meaning 25 signers within any single signing workflow. 

Web Forms are created to embed on your website (or send as a link) so multiple people can easily access your document to sign. A web form useful if you need to post a form on your own website for signature.

Each signer completes the form individually and each individual transaction is recorded on the Manage tab as a discrete Agreement and counted as 1 transaction. 

Please feel free to view our Adobe Sign plans hrere - https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html?promoid=65FN7V4N&mv=other to see what features would be included in the Small Business Plan. 

I hope this was helpful; be well. 

~ Shannon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am still confused on this -- I need some clarity, please

If I have a web form that I have created in my single pro account (made for an individual to fill out, sign and submit) and link the URL on my website so that potentially hundreds of individuals can access and fill out/sign this form (as an individual), are the number of responses/signatures I can collect unlimited? The URL for the web form, when clicked on, takes them to a browser tab that says "Adobe Acrobat Sign". How many of my individual end-users will be able to access this web form, fill it out, and sign it (all in the browser), and submit it back to me? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I have a web form posted on website and now when someone fills it out. They get

Too many requests.  This web form is very popular right now and can't be processed due to high demand. Please try again in 3 hours. I have Creative Cloud with Acrobat Pro.  Am I being throttled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having also the same issue. Also couldn't find any information about the limits on web forms. The only information I found is that stupid table were it says that it shjould be "UNLIMITED"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I'm trying to find out the same information and have been unsuccessful so far. Were you able to find out if there is a signer limit on web forms?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Corina5FE6,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please refer to the information provided for a transaction for a web form in the following help document: https://adobe.ly/3vwSpSo

In the help document: https://adobe.ly/4cEdHyj, signer/transaction refers to the number of signers in a single transaction or document. That means only 25 people can add signatures on the same document. For example, a contract between 2 parties. One member from both parties will need to sign the agreement. The agreement will be one with two signature fields. 

The web form works differently. You may create a web form that will be accessible to multiple people. Multiple people can open and download a copy of the form to fill it out. They can then add the email address for the next participant (if required) or submit the form. However, the number of participants in a single form can be, at most, the limit set for a particular plan. For more information on web form, refer to the following help page: https://adobe.ly/4cCpzAy.   

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines