Highlighted

Webform Session timeouts

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When testing sample webform which has many fields to complete, I recieved Session Timeouts which removed my form data that I had just inputted. What is the current Session Timeout ? I have a Small Business license. Is the Session Timeout longer for the Enterprise version ?  Thanks 

Topics

Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Webform Session timeouts

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When testing sample webform which has many fields to complete, I recieved Session Timeouts which removed my form data that I had just inputted. What is the current Session Timeout ? I have a Small Business license. Is the Session Timeout longer for the Enterprise version ?  Thanks 

Topics

Web forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same this is happening to us!  I'm going to call Adobe support tomorrow to see if there is a setting we can change,  but so far I have not found any options with Account Settings or the template itself.  This issue was reported by our clients using the webform this week, but it may have been going on longer than that. They said the timeouts are fairly quick so it doesn't sound like they are just sitting with their browser open for long period of time, it's more that something it going on with AdobeSigne servers, or perhaps browser compatibility? We aren't sure what to advise our clients at this point and it's a frustrating experience for them as they have to start over compeltely even if they've filled in a lot of the form.

Please help!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines