Highlighted

What I don't like about Adobe Sign's new page...

New Here ,
May 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I liked the old "I need to sign" button. It was replaced by adding me; however, although the radio button clearly showed send in any order,  it sent it out for signature in the order entered which means the document was sent to my client without my signature. I have to wait until it returns from them to sign it. Not good.
  2. The new page does not remember previous emails. I have clients I send documents to regularly. With the new page, I need to look up and type in their email every time.

Topics

Bug Error, Feature Request or Idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What I don't like about Adobe Sign's new page...

New Here ,
May 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I liked the old "I need to sign" button. It was replaced by adding me; however, although the radio button clearly showed send in any order,  it sent it out for signature in the order entered which means the document was sent to my client without my signature. I have to wait until it returns from them to sign it. Not good.
  2. The new page does not remember previous emails. I have clients I send documents to regularly. With the new page, I need to look up and type in their email every time.

Topics

Bug Error, Feature Request or Idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?