Highlighted

What is purpose and function of Adobe? Why do I need it?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's It All About?

Hi folks, Would you be kind enough to use very simple non-PC language to explain what Adobe is about, why I need it and how to find information (KISS method) per it's value to me. Just basic simple information initially please?

My Thanx,

MSPS

Topics

Workflow designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What is purpose and function of Adobe? Why do I need it?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's It All About?

Hi folks, Would you be kind enough to use very simple non-PC language to explain what Adobe is about, why I need it and how to find information (KISS method) per it's value to me. Just basic simple information initially please?

My Thanx,

MSPS

Topics

Workflow designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MSPS,

As you have mentioned above, you would like to know about the purpose and the function of Adobe.

Adobe is a software company and is focused upon the creation of multimedia and creativity software products. 

Please let us know if you would like to know about a particular Adobe product or the information you are looking for.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines