• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What product do I need to create a PDF that I can put on my website for people to sign?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What product do I need to create a PDF that I can put on my website for people to sign?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 03, 2016 Jan 03, 2016

Hi pattiw97437213,

You can create interactive PDF forms using Acrobat DC & then publish it on the website.

Refer to the help links below for reference :-

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2015 Dec 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to get this done for a week now and no luck. I use Acrobat DC from CC to make forms and everything except the signature works fine. The only time I get a signature is if I send the form individually through Document Cloud. Then you do not have any way to batch send or even save instructions that are attached to the sent email. Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 03, 2016 Jan 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi pattiw97437213,

You can create interactive PDF forms using Acrobat DC & then publish it on the website.

Refer to the help links below for reference :-

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines