• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When creating agreement using API I always get agreement was automatically canceled

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uploading file through REST API documentation transientId works ok, I'm able to use it to create agreement. But when uplaoding file through my request implementation transientId I receive makes agreement creation cancelled.

Somehow it looks like file is not created in second case, but transientId is issued without problem.

Why are my agreements cancelled when getting transientId through python requests.POST, and it is ok when receiving it through REST API documentation examples?

EDIT:

Have fixed it with boundary changes (added File-Name Content-Type in multipart + appliccation/pdf Content-Type inside multipart boundary for file just before file content). Hope it helps someone else.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally! thanks a lot, u saved me.. i was struggling with the same issue for days and i was about to give up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, I have been work around with this error for two days. Finally i got it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Viswa362004619xl8,

Thank you for reaching out.

Glad to know the information shared in the initial post resolved the issue. 

quoteEDIT:

Have fixed it with boundary changes (added File-Name Content-Type in multipart + application/pdf Content-Type inside multipart boundary for file just before file content). Hope it helps someone else.

If you are using the Acrobat Sign enterprise plan and need any help with integration, the experts can best answer it. Please contact our Adobe Sign Enterprise support team for the correct information. You may contact them using the steps in the following help document: https://adobe.ly/3U1HUzV.

Refer to the following help document for more information on Acrobat Sign Integration: https://adobe.ly/43I2jgK.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines