• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to keep documents separated when sending multiple docs for signature?

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2015 Dec 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send several documents for signature, how can I separate these documents again after I have received the signature for all of them. It's way easier if I send all of them together, because the signee only needs to sign once and then just click on the other signature fields, but if I have separate documents, how do I split them again?

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Dec 24, 2015 Dec 24, 2015

Hello Anna,

If you have a business account, there is a feature which you can enable to retrieve separated documents. You can go to Account tab->Account setting->General Setting and select "Keep documents separated" and save.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Hi Clodagh28869765jljs,

Thank you for reaching out.

The option to "keep documents separated" is available only with business and enterprise accounts.

We see that you have an Acrobat Sign Team plan. That is the reason it does not appear in the settings.

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2015 Dec 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anna,

If you have a business account, there is a feature which you can enable to retrieve separated documents. You can go to Account tab->Account setting->General Setting and select "Keep documents separated" and save.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2015 Dec 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks for your reply.

I do have a business account, but I only see "Signature preferences" or "External archive" as options with "Account settings" so I'm not able to choose "Keep documents separated".

Would be great if you could help further.

Best,

Anna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide an update for this to work on the 2023 version. General Setting is not available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Clodagh28869765jljs,

The option to "keep documents separated" is available only with business and enterprise accounts.

We see that you have an Acrobat Sign Team plan. That is the reason it does not appear in the settings.

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted support numerous times about trying to upgrade because I require this functionality and so far I have gotten no useful responses. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have enterprise and I cannot locate a settings tab to make this adjustment.  Please advise as I'd like to send one signature request with multiple files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have enterprise and I cannot locate a settings tab to make this adjustment.  Please advise as I'd like to send one signature request with multiple files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert30941386mx8w,

We have checked your account with the email used to sign in here in the community. You have an Adobe Acrobat Teams subscription that includes the Acrobat Sign individual plan. The feature is not available with your current plan. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2023 Dec 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines