Highlighted

When I send several documents for signature, how can I separate these documents again after I have received the signature ?

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send several documents for signature, how can I separate these documents again after I have received the signature for all of them. It's way easier if I send all of them together, because the signee only needs to sign once and then just click on the other signature fields, but if I have separate documents, how do I split them again?

Hello Anna,

If you have a business account, there is a feature which you can enable to retrieve separated documents. You can go to Account tab->Account setting->General Setting and select "Keep documents separated" and save.

Regards,

-Rijul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When I send several documents for signature, how can I separate these documents again after I have received the signature ?

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I send several documents for signature, how can I separate these documents again after I have received the signature for all of them. It's way easier if I send all of them together, because the signee only needs to sign once and then just click on the other signature fields, but if I have separate documents, how do I split them again?

Hello Anna,

If you have a business account, there is a feature which you can enable to retrieve separated documents. You can go to Account tab->Account setting->General Setting and select "Keep documents separated" and save.

Regards,

-Rijul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anna,

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2015 0
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks for your reply.

I do have a business account, but I only see "Signature preferences" or "External archive" as options with "Account settings" so I'm not able to choose "Keep documents separated".

Would be great if you could help further.

Best,

Anna

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2015 0