• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is Reminder or Note under "Activity >" after document sent for signature?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

ALL of the documents sent out for signature are missing the reminder and note button. When I click on the "Activity >" button, there is only a listed history, but no action buttons.

How do I send a reminder for a document already sent out for signature?

I have some documents that 1 signer has signed, but the other has not, and I want to send a reminder rather than canceling and making both sign again!

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Hi all,

We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Reminders are now available.

You can click on the checkbox on the left-hand side of the document on the file list, which should show you a list of actions you can take on the document.

Click on the "Reminder" action to view your existing reminders, delete your reminder, or add another reminder.

Please refer to the following document for more information: Send documents for signature online.

Thank you for your feedback.

Let us know if you have

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ellenh,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

Please refer to the steps provided in the following help document to set a reminder on the documents already sent out for signature.

- Send documents for signature online

Check if that helps.

Could you please confirm if the Remind option is missing for some particular documents or for all the documents?

Please check if it is specific to the documents sent today or sent after the update.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and that thumbnail box is missing on all agreements!!!  If i click on the agreement in the list, it does not give me a thumbnail of the item, it just opens it!!!  There is no way of highlighting the one I want without opening it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

I am one of Ellen's co-workers and I wanted to confirm the "Remind" option is missing on all documents.  Where is the "Remind" option located?  It is not in the "Activity" section which is where I expect it after reviewing your helps.  The activity section simply gives a history report.

I need to resend a time sensitive document to a 2nd party for signature (1st party has already signed).  Please inform how this can be accomplished.

Thank you,

Charity

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Remind option is missing from our Activity Panel as well. There is not an option to select REMIND.  The only options are Cancel, Note, Download/Audit Trail.

This is an important feature that we need as well.

Thanks for letting us know what to do next.

Adriana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Reminders are now available.

You can click on the checkbox on the left-hand side of the document on the file list, which should show you a list of actions you can take on the document.

Click on the "Reminder" action to view your existing reminders, delete your reminder, or add another reminder.

Please refer to the following document for more information: Send documents for signature online.

Thank you for your feedback.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All.

Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. The requested changes are back.

For detailed information, please refer to updated Adobe article What’s changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is three years old and there is still no reminders tab or button for documents that have already been sent.

MeenakshiNegi an Adobe employee answered that "Reminders are now available. You can click on the checkbox on the left-hand side of the document on the file list, which should show you a list of actions you can take on the document. Click on the "Reminder" action etc." He also gave another answer to "Please refer to the steps provided in the following help document to set a reminder on the documents already sent out for signature. - Send documents for signature online."

AnandSri, an Adobe Employee said "Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. The requested changes are back."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bbnantn, 

Reminders indeed should be available as of October 2018. One you send an agreement, you can visit the "Manage" tab to view manage the agreements. Actions such as replacing a signer, reminding signers, canceling an agreement, etc. are available on this page. 

For your use case, you'd want to go to the "In Progress" tab and click on the agreement. On the right hand side, you should see a list of actions, including the ability to Remind a recipient. Note that if this agreement is shared with you, you will need certain permissions to act on the agreement. 

See the manage page helpx for more detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Manage tab, but there is an In Progress link. And when I click on In Progress and on a document, there is no Remind action on the righthand side as shown in the screenshot below. I believe you that Adobe fixed this in 2018. But for me and other users, the Remind action is not showing online for us. It must be a bug.

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 11.05.00 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing is there on my Adobe Sign either. Is this something that my institution may be in control of?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines