Highlighted

Where is the eSign "workflow designer" mentioned in several press releases in November 2015 and earlier?

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm working on an internal work project that I'd like to incorporate eSign into. This is a corporate .NET based solution, and looking through the documentation there are several mentions of a workflow designer, which I'd like to use to reduce the amount of custom programming required. Where is it?

Hello Darshan,

The Workflow designers are available in Business level subscription of E-Sign services. If you have that level of account, please inbox me so that I can further check.

Regards,

-Rijul

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where is the eSign "workflow designer" mentioned in several press releases in November 2015 and earlier?

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm working on an internal work project that I'd like to incorporate eSign into. This is a corporate .NET based solution, and looking through the documentation there are several mentions of a workflow designer, which I'd like to use to reduce the amount of custom programming required. Where is it?

Hello Darshan,

The Workflow designers are available in Business level subscription of E-Sign services. If you have that level of account, please inbox me so that I can further check.

Regards,

-Rijul

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Darshan,

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines