Highlighted

Who can cancel a sent document?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A co-worker sent a document and later we realized it was the wrong document. My co-worker was gone for the day but I'm the admin on the account. I tried to cancel the document but the system wouldn't allow me to cancel it. Doesn't the admin have permission to cancel a document that was sent or is it only the person who originally sent it?

Hi BV Littlefield,

I'm sorry, but an account admin does have the rights to cancel a sent document.

Only the sender can modify or cancel the document once it is sent out for signature.

Regards,

Anubha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Who can cancel a sent document?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A co-worker sent a document and later we realized it was the wrong document. My co-worker was gone for the day but I'm the admin on the account. I tried to cancel the document but the system wouldn't allow me to cancel it. Doesn't the admin have permission to cancel a document that was sent or is it only the person who originally sent it?

Hi BV Littlefield,

Only the sender can modify or cancel the document once it is sent out for signature.

Regards,

Anubha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BV Littlefield,

Regards,

Anubha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines