• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Who receives PDF copies after signed?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a document to multiple people for signature. My intent is that each person signs and returns their individual document. The document asks for sensitive information so I do NOT want it shared with others. The confirmation notice says the following:

A copy has also been sent to you at... for your records.

"WorkLab Coaches Contract" was sent for signature.... They will complete “WorkLab Coaches Contract” in any order.

As soon as the agreement is complete, all eligible parties will be e-mailed PDF copies.

When it says that "all eligible parties will be e-mailed PDF copies" - does that mean of ALL signed docs or just their own?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Hi kryan16​,

It means that the Sender & the Signer will receive the final Signed copy of the document as an attachment in the email.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kryan16​,

It means that the Sender & the Signer will receive the final Signed copy of the document as an attachment in the email.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines