Highlighted

Who tries to access my account?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I opened my PC and saw Adobe login page, weird, closed the app.Later I see SMS from Adobe with the following text: xxxxx (5 digits) is your Adobe code. SMS was sent from Dr Adobe Adottey.I have dual authentication in my account and usually I log in through google account.

How can I see access attempts to my acount?

Topics

Login issues, Manage security and compliance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Who tries to access my account?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I opened my PC and saw Adobe login page, weird, closed the app.Later I see SMS from Adobe with the following text: xxxxx (5 digits) is your Adobe code. SMS was sent from Dr Adobe Adottey.I have dual authentication in my account and usually I log in through google account.

How can I see access attempts to my acount?

Topics

Login issues, Manage security and compliance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the Adobe Sign business and enterprise service plans, you can run reports about the number of documents that have been sent. This would give you specifics on users and groups using the platform.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Miron_B LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a Adobe DC subscription until recently. 

After the end of subsctiption I unintalled paid version and installed free version.

No idea why Adobe should behave this way.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines