Highlighted

Why blind can not sign PDF with digital certificate by the keyboard in Acrobat Reader DC?!... Thank.

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am visually impaired and necesito sign PDF documents with my digital certificate using Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader DC, but really can not perform this operation without the help of a person who sees, using only the keyboard of my system. Is there any solution for this my difficulty, please, even if it is through keyboard shortcuts!... Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why blind can not sign PDF with digital certificate by the keyboard in Acrobat Reader DC?!... Thank.

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am visually impaired and necesito sign PDF documents with my digital certificate using Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader DC, but really can not perform this operation without the help of a person who sees, using only the keyboard of my system. Is there any solution for this my difficulty, please, even if it is through keyboard shortcuts!... Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, Adobe Sign

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Antonio,

Let me see if I can help. Unfortunately saying "sign with my digital certificate" does not provide much information about your specific case. Can you answer these questions?

1. Is your certificate on a smart card or other secure signature device? Or is it a file-based certificate that you installed in your computer?

2. Can you tell a bit more about the documents you need to sign? Are these containing digital signature fields already, or do you need to apply signatures to plain PDF documents that you create for yourself?

3. Do you need to meet any specific compliance requirement with your digital signature?

4. Are you using any assistive technology with your computer? If so, are you already able to use it with Acrobat Reader DC for other features?

Kind regards

Andrea

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines