• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't 2 people sign the same form?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this has been tackled before. I have to think there are literally 1000s of people wanting this option. I just bought this program. I sent myself a test. I put in one name in the first box, then a different name in the second box. The name in the second box automatically went into the first box too. What? Support told me I have to send 2 separate emails for a husband and wife to sign a form. So then I will have 2 pieces of paper in my file cabinet and 2 files for my one contract? That seems positively goofy if that is truly the case. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Hi Brian,

You can send one email to 2 recipients to sign, which allows for both to sign with a different signature. Only one signed PDF will be generated as a result with both signatures.

For a full outline on how this works in a husband/wife scenario, please go to: Adobe Sign Help | Husband and wife scenario

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the delete button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

You can send one email to 2 recipients to sign, which allows for both to sign with a different signature. Only one signed PDF will be generated as a result with both signatures.

For a full outline on how this works in a husband/wife scenario, please go to: Adobe Sign Help | Husband and wife scenario

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I sent my document off to one recipient and got their signature and now I need to add another recipient after the fact. Can I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines