• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why doesn't the signature from one computer show up in my other computers when I login to the Acrobat Cloud?

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why doesn't the signature from one computer show up in my other computers when I login to the Acrobat Cloud?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or, conversely, HOW do I get my signature into the Acrobat Cloud so I can use it on any computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RacerRick,

To save signature in Acrobat cloud, open a file in Acrobat Application and select "Fill&Sign" option from tool pane.

Enter profile details on left and add signature from option provided on tool bar.

Make sure you check box for save signature at bottom and click on apply. This will save your signature on Acrobat cloud.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't working, perhaps because I need to be more specific. I already have a drawn (real) signature from PC1 (Windows 8.1 & Acrobat Reader DC), and have created an Acrobat Cloud account, hoping that all other PC's that I open the Cloud into, will "save" that signature. It doesn't.

My specific example, is PC2, where I'm using Windows 7 & Acrobat Reader XI. Here, when I open Acrobat XI (and login), my "Tools" menu only shows "Export, Create, Send, Store" options. The "Sign" option is at the Top along with "Tools, Comment, and Extended".

When I click Sign, it only gives me options to create a BRAND NEW signature, with no visible options to "Enter Profile details" as you've described. There are no options to Save anything, because it doesn't have a signature to save.

To recap: I already have a signature that I want to keep using; how do I get the Cloud to "pick it up"?

Many thanks Meenakshi!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2016 Feb 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can anyone help me with this? Still unsolved...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines