Highlighted

Why have you removed the Management Console from Adobe Sign again?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please put the management console BACK. There is no logical organization to the forms without the management console page. I have to scroll through a mountain of forms to find what I need. Before you removed it, I could easily see which forms were signed and which forms were in the queue waiting for signature. Now it's a huge unorganized pile of forms. It is so dissapointing that you would insist on removing a feature that YOU ALREADY KNOW WE ARE USING. The last time you removed it, the negative feedback from the user community was LOUD. Why won't you listen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why have you removed the Management Console from Adobe Sign again?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please put the management console BACK. There is no logical organization to the forms without the management console page. I have to scroll through a mountain of forms to find what I need. Before you removed it, I could easily see which forms were signed and which forms were in the queue waiting for signature. Now it's a huge unorganized pile of forms. It is so dissapointing that you would insist on removing a feature that YOU ALREADY KNOW WE ARE USING. The last time you removed it, the negative feedback from the user community was LOUD. Why won't you listen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very sorry but I really didn't mean to do what ever you said I did I've been trying to get this form signed for weeks now and I was having a hard time finding it and when I did I just did it the way I thought to do it.. I'm not very handy with this computer thing. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How 

How do I need to get this done and show me how to fix it please

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019 0