Highlighted

Why is my text blurry on all mobile devices when receiving an adobe sign document

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Just wondering if someone can help me out. I have just signed up for the free trail and really like adobe sign. However when I sent some documents to another of my emails and opened them on 2 different mobile devices (Android and Iphone) it keeps coming out blurry or out of focus. When I open it on the desktop version it seems to be fine. Just wanted to know is there a particular font or size the text should be to view on mobile devices properly.

Really want to sign up to use adobe sign but will have to use another platform (Docsign) if I cannot resolve this issue. For some reason on Doc sign I don't have this issue at all.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why is my text blurry on all mobile devices when receiving an adobe sign document

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Just wondering if someone can help me out. I have just signed up for the free trail and really like adobe sign. However when I sent some documents to another of my emails and opened them on 2 different mobile devices (Android and Iphone) it keeps coming out blurry or out of focus. When I open it on the desktop version it seems to be fine. Just wanted to know is there a particular font or size the text should be to view on mobile devices properly.

Really want to sign up to use adobe sign but will have to use another platform (Docsign) if I cannot resolve this issue. For some reason on Doc sign I don't have this issue at all.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jc,

As you have mentioned above, the document opens with blurry text on the mobile device.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the document when you open it on the mobile device?

To share the screenshot, use the steps provided below:

- Click on the insert icon provided in the reply window as shown below:

Capture screenshot.PNG

- An Insert Image window will appear.

- Then click on Insert Image and browse the location where you have saved the screenshot file.

- Select the file and click on Open > Insert Image.

Please share the exact workflow you use to send the document and how exactly you are opening the document on the mobile device.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi

Thank you for getting back to me.

So I created a word document with just text no pictures and uploaded it as

a template. Then added 3 fields to the bottom of the document(Name,

signature and date).

Then sent it to myself on another email and preview was clear and

absolutely fine.

Then opened it on my phone and all the text on the document was blurry.

I hope that you can help me with this.

Regards Jerome

On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 at 03:01, meenakshin83966505 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand, you are using the template and adding fields to the document in Adobe Sign. Then you send the document for signature to an alternate email address. Then you try to open that document on your mobile device via the link in that email account.

The document opens in the browser on your device and the text seems to be blurry.

Please try once to zoom out the page and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi

Yes you’re correct that is what I done.

When I zoom out it becomes more and more blurry. When I zoom in then it

starts to refocus itself. However I then have to move the screen right to

left every time I read a new line.

Any suggestions on what to do?

Jerome

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 at 20:44, meenakshin83966505 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines