• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Widget PDF copy in email is password protected

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a widgets that have the attachment fields where a customer can add multiple files.  When signed I get a copy of the signed form and all the attachments are in separate .pdf files. When I try to combine them in Acrobat DC it is asking for a password.  I did not password protect these widgets and my Adobe Sign login password does not work.  What password is used on these .pdf attachments? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Two possible solutions for you to investigate

1) There is a setting in your account that will append attachments to the agreement so the output is one single longer PDF.  This does not solve your password protection issue but may give you an output that works (since it sounds like you want to append the attachments anyway).

Account settings -> global Settings -> Merge multiple documents into one document after signing

Yours is most likely set to "Keep documents seperated"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two possible solutions for you to investigate

1) There is a setting in your account that will append attachments to the agreement so the output is one single longer PDF.  This does not solve your password protection issue but may give you an output that works (since it sounds like you want to append the attachments anyway).

Account settings -> global Settings -> Merge multiple documents into one document after signing

Yours is most likely set to "Keep documents seperated"

2)  All Adobe Sign pdfs are protected  if you contact your CSM agent they can set a  "password sealer" password so you  can remove protections. Note that its just one password for your entire account so id be careful handling access to that password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines