Highlighted

Workflow toshared mail box not showing attachments

New Here ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I´m exeriencing some issues with having generic email addresses in the eSign workflow, which is necessary because anybody in that Team could be in charge of the Action.

What we are doing is:

- Opening from the library a form where we have pre assigned the fields to fill for Receiver 1, 2, 3.

- Putting the Receivers with the role Form filler (usually 3 per form)

- Attaching one more page (pdf) with Information that the receivers Need to read before completing their part of the form

The issue is: if the Receiver is a Name.surname@Company.com it works.. if the address is shared-email@Company.com only the page with the form is showing. The other page does not appear. I also tried to convert this page into a image (jpeg), but same result!

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Workflow toshared mail box not showing attachments

New Here ,
May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I´m exeriencing some issues with having generic email addresses in the eSign workflow, which is necessary because anybody in that Team could be in charge of the Action.

What we are doing is:

- Opening from the library a form where we have pre assigned the fields to fill for Receiver 1, 2, 3.

- Putting the Receivers with the role Form filler (usually 3 per form)

- Attaching one more page (pdf) with Information that the receivers Need to read before completing their part of the form

The issue is: if the Receiver is a Name.surname@Company.com it works.. if the address is shared-email@Company.com only the page with the form is showing. The other page does not appear. I also tried to convert this page into a image (jpeg), but same result!

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?