Highlighted

Workflow with Multiple Signer and form fields

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm working on a workflow composed by 3 signer (Approvatore, Autorizzatore and Firmatario). For some reason I should use a coordinate based approach (FormFields) to insert signature block location inside document.

To start the process I'm using api rest v6 but everytime I try to start it the three signatures's blocks are generated at the center of the document's last page.

It seems to be a mismatch beetween workflow's signer definition and formfiels location definition.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards

Cristoforo

Topics

Manage documents, SDK, Workflow designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Workflow with Multiple Signer and form fields

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm working on a workflow composed by 3 signer (Approvatore, Autorizzatore and Firmatario). For some reason I should use a coordinate based approach (FormFields) to insert signature block location inside document.

To start the process I'm using api rest v6 but everytime I try to start it the three signatures's blocks are generated at the center of the document's last page.

It seems to be a mismatch beetween workflow's signer definition and formfiels location definition.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards

Cristoforo

Topics

Manage documents, SDK, Workflow designer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the attachments all test's information.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
alabasta LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news/suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines