Highlighted

Working with documents

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generate a PDF-file from a .doc source and upload the PDF-file to the administration programm from Adobe Sign.

In this PDF-file, serving as a template, I then create data fields, which either we have to fill out or the tenant has to fill out.

If I have to make a change in the .doc file, it is not possible to upload the PDF-file so the data fields are automatically also transferred, rather I have to create each field again manually. Creating the data fields takes about an hour per PDF-file.

Is there a possibility to upload the new PDF-file and take over/integrate the previously created data fields from the previous PDF-file?

thx

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Working with documents

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generate a PDF-file from a .doc source and upload the PDF-file to the administration programm from Adobe Sign.

In this PDF-file, serving as a template, I then create data fields, which either we have to fill out or the tenant has to fill out.

If I have to make a change in the .doc file, it is not possible to upload the PDF-file so the data fields are automatically also transferred, rather I have to create each field again manually. Creating the data fields takes about an hour per PDF-file.

Is there a possibility to upload the new PDF-file and take over/integrate the previously created data fields from the previous PDF-file?

thx

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?