• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activated Adobe Fonts not syncing Version 51.0.12.6

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just last night everything was working in perfect order but this morning all my activated fonts will not sync with Xd. The fonts are showing up fine in AI, AE, PS, and ID. I have deactivated and reactivated fonts, restarted Xd and restarted my Windows 10 system many times. 

Xd versions 51.0.12.6
Creative Cloud Sync 5.10.2.1

Screenshot 2022-05-26 085442.png

 

TOPICS
Known Issue , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vandaln50288564,

We are sorry to hear that. We would request you to please try the below steps in sequence-

• Sign out of XD and Creative Cloud desktop app
  • Quit the Creative Cloud Desktop app and kill all related processes from Task Manager.
  • Restart the machine
  • Sign back in and launch XD from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of this worked. I've tried signing out of all adobe apps, uninstalling and reinstalling CC and XD. Tried using an older version of XD. I can connect to CC Libraries and cloud doccuments no problem. Just not my adobe fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 weeks later and still no help... we pay a premium for this software (which most of us use to make the $$$ to pay for the software) and there are always issues and barely any support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick update: I tried using a different machine (windows 11 pc) and same thing is happening but SOME of the fonts are working. For example, I have the whole Proxima Nova family activated but only the light italic version is working on XD. Questa Slab, same thing, only the Italic, Bold Italic, and Black Italic are working. Many of the other font do not show up at all.
And looks like im not the only one here with the same issue and not getting any answers: unable to find the fonts I activatied in creative cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another week and no reply from anyone or Adobe... 3 weeks I've had to work around this issue. For some of use our jobs depend on these programs. I guess it is time to find new software to depend on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue for a week now, it is really frustrating! Adobe fonts activated or sync on other Adobe programs but suddenly when it comes on XD it stopped. I already used and exhausted different ways that I saw online but nothing getting solve. Very frustrating Adobe, veryyy... :s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines