• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add a prototype link to my documents

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a prototype link from our designer. How can I add this prototype to mey cloud documents?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

For sure, there is always a scope of improvement in such workflows. I found a similar request raised on our XD UserVoice, please upvote the request to add voice to it: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38172220-public-url-for-linking-assets-from-cloud-documents

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am not sure if I understood it correctly, but is it like, you want to save that prototype link as a cloud document? If yes, I am afraid, we don't have an option for that. To have that prototype as a document you can ask the owner of that file to share the actual file with you. 

Let us know if this answer's your question or if you need any further assistance, we'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rishabh, you got me right. The prototype was not shared with me personally but as a link for 'everyone'. Nevertheless I would like to add it - of course as a non editable copy - to my cloud documents. Wouldn't this be worth a feature request? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For sure, there is always a scope of improvement in such workflows. I found a similar request raised on our XD UserVoice, please upvote the request to add voice to it: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38172220-public-ur...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines