• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding gradient to text

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we expect this feature in following updates? It's a deal breaker for me. Sending my design to developers where all my gradient text is converted to paths is really impractical 😕 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share the sample file , also mention the browser and OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete this post please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Despite the request for text gradient feature in Adobe XD being made six years ago (Apply gradient to text – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs (uservoice.com)), it has yet to be fulfilled. While it's possible that there are more pressing features to work on, gradient is a core design element, and its omission is surprising. This could be seen as indicative of some organizational issues within Adobe, leading to slow development times. While software development is complex, and prioritization is necessary, gradient text is a basic aspect of design that should be included in any professional design software.

I strongly encourage Adobe to prioritize the inclusion of gradient text feature in its products and provide users with clear communication regarding the status of this request. Furthermore, I kindly request that Adobe takes steps to enhance customer support and communication channels with users, especially when addressing feedback and complaints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines