• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe account changes and cloud files mess

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe made chances on the business accounts and now I have to migrate all my projects from a "personal account" (that will expire in 60 days), to the business account.
Problem: YOU CANNOT move, download, migrate your files in bulk. You can't even download the folder you create for your files!
Adobe's recommendation is to download the files, and then upload them after logging in to your other account.
This needs to be done ONE file at a time.
This is one of the most backwards, non-user-friendly decisions Adobe has made.
Why would you choose to break something that is working OK?
I need a workaround to move 80+ projects (each with multiple files) from a personal account to the business account, that doesn't imply losing 2 working days migrating files thanks to your idiotic decisions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. If you have an enterprise account, I'd request you to contact us directly using this link, we'll try our best to assist you with this.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Rishabh,

I don't have access to the Admin Console, and the admin in my company doesn't seem to have access either.
Why doesn't Adobe have the option to download multiple files from the Cloud service, like ALL the other cloud services in the market. This is greatly inconvenient.
We are talking about 150+ individual files, more than 8.7gb of information that need to be downloaded and then reuploaded, filed and organized, since you are not able to download your folder structure from the CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still haven't got any response or solution.
Moving the files one by one is not a solution. The links previously created are not kept in the file when it is downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines