Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Support is useless

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there!

Chills go down my spine everytime I find myself in a situation when I need to chat with Adobe Support and I believe I'm not the only one, right? They ask the same questions over and over again, redirect you to another person who should have all the chat so far but asks you again the same thing. They offer stupid solutions like update your software/install older version when you've told them you have already tried it and their English is awful! The last time I got a message saying: "Can you send you a picture and explain to you what my problem is?" - Are you kidding me?!!! Even the dumbest translator could do better! And whose idea it was to not be able to send pics through chat but via email? Do you need a pigeon or something? When you finally are madly annoyed and end the chat you get a hundred automatic mails that the conversation ended and ask you if you need further assistance - Yes, I do, but you can't provide it!!!

I lose WORKING HOURS every time and I can't just go to my supervisor and tell him I've had illogical chat 3 hours and I find my self obligated to put up with stupid bugs because I don't want to waste my time. I've chatted with multiple companies' live chat (Amazon, Wacom, Autodesk, etc.) and non of them ever was so annoying and useless! We are talking about Adobe not some local small business! Please, somebody do something! I'm trying to be patient but I'm done with this. I'm already doing my research what other apps might replace Adobe.

TOPICS
Known Issue , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is your question ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rather, it is a request that someone pay attention to the service usability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preslava5FD5,

We understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience. We will make sure to pass on your feedback with the team. We would love to help you here, could you please elaborate the issue you're experiencing with Adobe XD so that we can investigate and help you? You may also share the case number you opened with our support team so that we can check the history of your issue.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can understand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Aobe support is a disaster. I recently set up a portfolio with Adobe Portfolio and the support team either reels off standard responses or doesn't respond at all. I discovered that Google Analytics is not implemented in a policy compliant way (and doesn't work in Europe), which no one seems to care about. This means that Adobe doesn't care if a feature related to arguably the most important tech company in the world doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines