Mac Pro 5.1

6-Core Intel Xeon

RAM: 64 GB

V. 30.3.12.5 works fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Could you please try closing the XD process from the Activity monitor and then try launching it from Adobe CC Desktop app and let us know how it goes.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

Thanks for your answer. Same thing, the icon keeps bouncing but never opens. 

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying. I'd recommend re-installing the application. Please uninstall the application using the Adobe Cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Once you have uninstalled. please try re-installing the application and let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've tried, but it's the same. Cleane the app, restarted, reinstalled but still a bouncing icon that never opens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in response. Will it be possible for you to log in to the root account (https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204012). Check how the application works there. If it still doesn't work we might need to check it at your machine level so please contact us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

I did it and it works in the root user.

What does it mean? Is it a problem of permissions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

FYI: Today I've updated to 31.1.12. The problem persists. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

I've seen that you reply was marked somehow as correct answer. But I still can't use Adobe XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So sorry for the delay in resolution. Have you checked the app in the root account? If yes, then I'll request you to contact us directly using the above-shared link so that we can check it at your machine level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines