• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD 32 bit

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys why there isn't 32 bit version? If you release it would be great. I guess a lot of people wish it. Thankx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing feedback. We have received a similar request on our Adobe XD UserVoice page: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38046388-adobe-xd-for-windows-32-bit

Please upvote the request to add voice to the feature. This is the best way of sharing feedback with the Engineering and Product Management team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing feedback. We have received a similar request on our Adobe XD UserVoice page: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/38046388-adobe-xd-...

Please upvote the request to add voice to the feature. This is the best way of sharing feedback with the Engineering and Product Management team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Rishab! I don't believe but I hope that it will happen-we finaly get it. We stand for x32 forever.)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines