• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD 42.1.22 Crashing Continuesly On Windows 10 PC. Please Help.....

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been facing the crashing issue on windows since the update 41.1.12 on windows PC. I have been really trying hard toreach out for help for this one. I cant get this issue fixed. Even after reinstalling everything on my PC. Tried updating video drivers, Windows updates, Adobe XD. I was known of this issue in the past but after the Update I cant work on XD for more tha nhalf an hour even cant open two files at the same times. Or even cant create a public link on it. On the Task manager the XD shows as suspended process and nothing happens. I have a good PC with 64GB of RAM. 

Pleas help me Adobe. I cant keep up with my colleagues due to this. And struggling a lot in my companies deliverables.... Hope you can look into this issue and help me out.

Thanks in advance....

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we are sorry that you are experiencing problems with Adobe XD. We will do everything to help you. Have you tried uninstalling the software via Creative Cloud Cleaner tool? This way, in addition to uninstalling the software, corrupt files will also be deleted and will make a deeper cleaning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please collect system logs https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and also, please share spin dump file by following the steps shared here:

• Launch Task Manager
  • Select the Adobe XD process
  • Right click on the Adobe XD process
  • Select “Create dump file”
  • This will generate a binary file

Please add both the file to a shared location and share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines