• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD (55.2.12) on MBP with M1 Max draining CPU and battery and hangs on closing

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. My instance of XD on MacOS Ventura 13.1 is keeps draining my CPU even when it is minimized and when I want to quit it, it freezes and continues to drain the CPU. I have to force quit XD to get to the normal.

I tried the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool, restarted the computer many times, but nothing helped. Please help. Peter

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Solved after reinstalling Mac OS 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kobozy ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please update XD to the latest version which is v56 & also is it possible for you to update macOS to the latest version which is 13.2 and test again? Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rishabh_Tiwari , I updated XD to the latest version 56.0.12 and MacOS to Ventura 13.2, but the problem persists. I have sent the logs from the Log Collector Tool o Adobe LogCollector Portal, please take a look at it. Maybe it will help.

The following file has been uploaded on Adobe LogCollector Portal:

File: AdobeLogs_20230126_153200_271-mac-GS.zxp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the logs @Kobozy Could you please also share the crash dump by following the steps shared here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rishabh_Tiwari thank you for your efforts, here is the .diag and .hang file. I had to rename them to .log files, as the other file types are not supported here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rishabh_Tiwari. I am still experiencing the same problem with Adobe XD. It is very inconvenient to work with paid software that cannot normally be turned off, I hope you understand. Please let me know if there are some news regarding the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem still persists also with XD version 56.1.12.1 arm64.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rishabh_Tiwari is there any update regarding my problem please? It is very inconvenient to work with paid software that cannot normally be turned off, I hope you understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved after reinstalling Mac OS 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines