• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD : Unable to connect to Creative Cloud Libraries

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Libraries can not work on Adobe XD (but can work on illustrator and photoshop), when I drag an image from libraries, the images keeps loading forever:

螢幕快照 2018-06-19 下午5.20.44.png

螢幕快照 2018-06-19 下午5.40.16.png

Does any genius know how to fix it? Thanks.

{Title renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

The adobe company I contacted got the answer, the problem has been solved, I hope this method can also help you.

Please follow the step below which should fix the issue:

1. Close XD and CCDA.

2. Run Command Prompt as Administrator

3. Copy paste the command below and press enter:

CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n=adobe.cc.xd_adky2gkssdxte

4. Launch XD and try loading cc library.

keenan.c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am sorry for the trouble. I saw you created a new post here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-use-creative-cloud-libraries-in-adobe-xd/td-p/1131... for the same issue.

Could you please reply to the Mariia questions on the same post and we will take it from there?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already replied, please check it out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CheckNetIsolation returns a "command not found", so this supposed remedy is unusable for me. Where should it be and what should it have been installed by?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encounter this issue for several days and have tried most of the trick that has been posted on adobe community one by one. In the end i still got and issue.

but i searching more and try it once more carefully. until got the trick that most of this u guys recommend. but you forget one small detail things.

the trick that i talking about is run a command prompt:

CheckNetIsolation.exe LoopbackExempt -a -n="Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte"

i emphasize two things here

1. before you enter a command you need to make sure your adobe_xd identifier or package. In my experience there are some small thing about naming though in many case one machine have difference name compare to another machine. but you can find yours in C:\Users\[UserProfile]\AppData\Local\Packages.

2. some time you need to wrap your adobe_xd with quote just like above "Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte"

that's it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still trying to figure this out – I'm on a mac and can't find that file you're referring to to check the name. Any help? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rebeccaharris,

We are sorry to hear you are facing the trouble. We would suggest you to please connect with us directly using our contact us page and initiate a chat with our support team so that they can help you directly.

Let us know if you face trouble connecting with the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines