• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD : Unable to connect to Creative Cloud Libraries

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Libraries can not work on Adobe XD (but can work on illustrator and photoshop), when I drag an image from libraries, the images keeps loading forever:

螢幕快照 2018-06-19 下午5.20.44.png

螢幕快照 2018-06-19 下午5.40.16.png

Does any genius know how to fix it? Thanks.

{Title renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

The adobe company I contacted got the answer, the problem has been solved, I hope this method can also help you.

Please follow the step below which should fix the issue:

1. Close XD and CCDA.

2. Run Command Prompt as Administrator

3. Copy paste the command below and press enter:

CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n=adobe.cc.xd_adky2gkssdxte

4. Launch XD and try loading cc library.

keenan.c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, sorry for the delay in response. Could you please confirm if you are still facing this issue with Creative Cloud Libraries?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm still has this problem, need help~ thanks for asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try going to the Creative Cloud app > Gear icon > Preferences and try Signing out and Signing In. Also make sure that File Syncing is turned on.

Let us know if you need more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing this issue for over a week.  I have followed these instruction as well as the Adobe Limited Access Repair Tool and listed step; no issues fond or corrected. 

Seamlessly pulling files from Libraries has NEVER work with XD in a user friendly way; should have been a HARD requirement for the MVP.  It's single handedly gives Sketch App and edge.

Opening the file in Illustrator, coping it, painting it in XD for each design element is not an acceptable answer; the one adobe has given me.

Please, how can I access my Libraries, at all, in XD.  Your help is much appreciated,

Danny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure as to why this solution isn't working for you, but will do my best to help. Can you send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with the URL of this post? To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am having the same issue in XD. 'Unable to connect to sever'.

Please help.

Many thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't look right. Have you checked your Internet connection as also looked for any firewalls that may be preventing access.

If everything looks fine, I suggest getting in touch with us directly using this link Contact Customer Care

Use the chat button to get started.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

***This solution no longer works***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having a problem using a CC Library in XD but it works file in PS and Illustrator.

In XD I am getting the error message, File sync is turned off. To sync your libraries, please turn on Creative Cloud File Sync. The Enable button is blue, No Thanks is gray. I click on Enable and nothing happens. Library is showing behind the message spinning. I have to X out of CC Library in XD to move on.

I have checked my CC app and CC sync is turned on, I can sync in other programs has I mentioned. What is the fix for this? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same issue. I was never able to open CC library from Xd.

I tried loging out  from CC Library and back in without any result.

My pop up windows says "something went wrong with initializing CCL. Please make sure the CCL application is installed."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also encountered the same problem. If you solve it, can you tell me the solution?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will flag that i had been having this issue for a week. 
My current solution when everything else failed was to force quit CC library sync in activity monitor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @A.Anon ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Glad to hear that restarting sync services resolved the issues. For future reference, you can try the suggestions shared here

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, here are some steps you can try:

1. try logout and login

2. try uninstall and install again

3. check does your firewall block the Creative Cloud

For my case, it was the company I work that firewall blocked Creative Cloud, but I could not do anything setting of firewall, so I just kept updated XD, until one day it can work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For all those of you that are facing this issue, can you help us by sharing the log files for our investigation?

Win: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CreativeCloud\Creative Cloud Libraries\CC Library Process.log

Mac: ~/Library/Logs/CreativeCloud/Creative Cloud Libraries/CC Library Process.log

After you have located the files, upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, Dropbox,  Google Drive, and so on. Share the URL with us after you are done.

Your co-operation would help us expedite the solution for this issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ld9c5qVN2xGXQyvHmvZrufM1NTP_AszB

This is my log file

I hope it will give you some help.

Help us solve problems as soon as possible

Because I have a mac computer and a win computer

The current situation is that all software of Mac, Creative Cloud Libraries, can be used normally.

However, only the PS and AI of win can use the Creative Cloud Libraries normally. The XD will use the above picture.

Thank you

I hope you can succeed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the file. It looks like I do not have the required permissions to access the file. I have requested access. let me know after you have approved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

这是我的日志,按照官方的方法还是不能解决初始化失败的问题Snipaste_2020-07-27_10-01-51.jpg,希望有人能帮我处理一下。https://drive.google.com/file/d/13OWzhczD6Zb17AfD1vlm9uyyrM3QbYIp/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The adobe company I contacted got the answer, the problem has been solved, I hope this method can also help you.

Please follow the step below which should fix the issue:

1. Close XD and CCDA.

2. Run Command Prompt as Administrator

3. Copy paste the command below and press enter:

CheckNetIsolation LoopbackExempt -a -n=adobe.cc.xd_adky2gkssdxte

4. Launch XD and try loading cc library.

keenan.c

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally after hours of googling I was able to come across this solution which worked for me on Windows 10.

Prior to this fix, I tried using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool, repairing the installation, disabling firewall and the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro.... None of this fixed my inability to connect to CC Libraries from within Adobe XD.

Prior to running the cmd command, selecting "Open CC Libraries..." the CC Library Process log ("C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\CreativeCloud\Creative Cloud Libraries\CC Library Process.log") contained this output which repeated a few times until it hit some retry limit:

Vulcan: <- SPKR 33.1.12: cclibraries.service.QueryRequest
WebSocketServer: client_16: Client connected: diagnostic
Vulcan: -> SPKR 33.1.12: cclibraries.service.QueryResponse
WebSocketServer: client_16: Client disconnected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your efffort in solving the issue and sharing the solution with us here. Hope this help our customers on community encountering the similar issue. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yooooo...
THANK YOU!

Worked perfectly! 👌🏿

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It really worked for me. Thanks for posting the solution...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Snipaste_2020-07-27_10-01-51.jpg这是我的日志,按照官方的方法还是不能解决,希望有人能帮我处理一下。https://drive.google.com/file/d/13OWzhczD6Zb17AfD1vlm9uyyrM3QbYIp/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines