Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe xd cannot open error

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
My adobe xd currently does not open (I want to make it clear that I have been using it for the past few months without any issues). Today the app froze on the entry logo at every attempt to open it. I tried to disinstall it and reinstall it and this is the current situation. After the message I tried again to disinstall and reinstall the app, to run prompts and try and detect any errors, and to uninstall and reinstall the creative cloud app, nothing worked. 

Screenshot 2022-08-04 172116.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you also tried uninstalling Adobe XD via Creative Cloud Cleaner tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, just tried this as well, still get the same message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For my own knowledge, do you have multiple user accounts on your computer? Not Adobe accounts, but for the computer itself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have multiple accounts 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, just a thought, but my thinking here is that is potentially making it conflict. The administrator in this case would be the person who has control permissions on the computer. Are you able open XD with that other account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines