• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd cant connect to internet

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working with my team in a cloud document like everyday when a message appeared telling my that xd as to close due to changes can not fusion and then that an erroro ocurred and that I am not connected to the internet.

The thing is that i am connected to the internet as I can surf with no problems but Xd does not let me open the files in the cloud nor work with my team as it thinks that I am not connected.

I need to fix this asap as I can´t work without xd.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Regards,

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you have the latest version of XD which is 37.1. If you are already on the latest version, please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe-related processes from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if you are able to open the file.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you have the latest version of XD which is 37.1. If you are already on the latest version, please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe-related processes from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if you are able to open the file.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not solve the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.
Where 1 file of the many we have and can open, only 1 file does not!
Takes a long time to go through the 'connecting" process
Results in "unable to open the file due to a problem connecting to cloud services, check connections...".
HOW, when all my other files open up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. Try turning OFF the internet & then open the file. It should work fine. Post that turn ON the internet & upload. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same issue..

dan24581593k9zr_0-1658214318880.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @dan24581593k9zr,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble using Adobe XD. We would request you to please try the steps suggested in this post and let us know if that helps.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

That link is dead??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had Adobe help me with this issue - solve was deleting entries in the credential manager....see here https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-xd.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

only this method worked, Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The way I resolved this was by switching TimeZone on my local machine. I live in Melbourne Australia which is UTC+10, when I switch to the Time Zone of Guam, Port Moresby (UTC +10:00) XD connects to the internet and is able to open, reverting back reverts the error. Could be a bug in the Adobe XD reading system time zone ?? 

The machine runs Windows 11, Adobe XD version 56.1.12.1 CC syn 6.5.024

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines