• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD CC 2021 v37.1.32 for Windows available?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I tried to work on an XD file in the cloud with a Mac user, but it didn't work because we have different XD versions. Is Adobe XD CC 2021 v37.1.32 available for Windows 10? I can't update from Creative Cloud!?
Thanks for help / info!
Christian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try quiting the Creative Cloud app (not just closing the window) and see if the update shows after that.

If it's still not showing up, make sure you have the required version of Windows (you may need to update). XD requires Windows 10 (64-bit) - Version 1803 (build 10.0.17134) or later

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your tips, Dan!

I did what you recommended, but still no way to update.

Regards,

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to work on XD. Would you mind checking if your system meets the minimum requirement to use XD: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/xd/user-guide.html/ie/xd/system-requirements.ug.html? If yes, please try the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

Thank you for your help!

My system ticks all the boxes, checked all the steps in your recommended article. Everything okay. But the Creative Cloud app still shows version 36.2.32 of XD as the current version and no possibility to update.
What else can I do?
Thank you.

Greetings,
Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. If you are still experiencing the issue, I would suggest connecting with our assisted support team using our Contact us page and initiate a chat with them so that they can help you directly.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines