• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD CC process is suspended. Don't know how to get it to work.

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2019 Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried getting it to work. I followed the instructions in the Microsoft website. I also followed everything on the adobe help website. It still does not work. I tried the following:

Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows

Adobe XD launches into a white screen on Windows

Adobe XD Suspended - Microsoft Community

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Swornim,

I am sorry that you are unable to use Adobe XD at the moment, could you please confirm the version of Adobe XD which you are using? As you have tried all the basic steps here, I would request you to get in touch with our support team for 1:1 assistance using this link: - Contact Customer Care and share the case number in a private message so that we can follow up with it.

I would request you to collect the crash dump file using this link: - Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows and share the logs link using this tool: - How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool.

Please update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I have the same problem.. My version is Adobe Xd 2020! Hope you can help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines