Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD cloud documents keep on saving

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there 

I troubleshoot when opening or editing a cloud file in Adobe XD. Messages I'm receiving are attached. It keeps on saving all the time. Even when opening older or new documents, i receive an error message when going to coediting. 

Version XD: 41.0.12

Mac: Big Sur 11.4

Is this problem known?

Thanks in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robin,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with Adobe XD. I would suggest you to please collect the logs using Creative Cloud Log Collector tool.

And share the log with us. You can upload the logs in a shared location and provide us the link here.

After collecting the logs kindly try the steps mentioned below.

1. Sign out of Adobe XD and Adobe CC Desktop app
  2. Close Core Sync process and all Adobe Related Processes from Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there and check if you are able to save the file now.

I hope this will help you resolve the issue.

Regards,

Abhishek Das (Adobe XD Team)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please find the log file here. It seems after sign-out and deleting Adobe related activity in actitymonitor, the problem was solved. But here it is again today. https://we.tl/t-nQJ0jApg1l

Thanks for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for sharing the log. A bug is logged for this and our engineering team is looking in to that. In future releases you will get the fix. 
Thanks for your co-operation and patience. 

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robin,

Our engineering team is asking for how long it was showing Saving.. for you or how long did you wait for it to get saved? Can you give us an approximate time? It will be very helpful to investigate it.

Thanks and Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI There

the problem is still nog fixed. IOs there any workaround? Only if i sign out of creative cloud and sign back in, it works for 10 minutes.Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robin,

Kindly provide us the below details to investigate it further.

1. Is it taking a lot of time to save?

2. Is it not saving at all?

3. How long are you waiting to check if it's saving or not?

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adbhishek

It is nog saving at all the time. When i'm opening a file it keeps on loading all the time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robin,

Thank you for sharing the information. Sorry to bother you again but we still need some more information and new set of logs. So kindly provide the below details also.

1. First reproduce the issue with a specific file and provide the file name. That will really help us to debug the log. 
  2. After reproducing the issue please collect new log using Creative Cloud Log Collector tool and share the link for the shared location where you uploaded the log.
  3. Go to ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/ this location and share the whole CoreSync folder. You can covert the folder to a zip and then can share.
  4. Let us know the cloud storage quota left for you. You can check this in Creative Cloud Desktop App > Cloud icon in top right hand side near your profile icon. You can share a screenshot for this.
  5. Lastly if you can share your system info i.e 

Model Name

Model Identifier

Processor Name

Processor Speed

Number of Processors

Total Number of Cores

L2 Cache (per Core)

L3 Cache

Hyper-Threading Technology

Memory

System Firmware Version

SMC Version (system)

Serial Number (system)

Hardware UUID

Provisioning UDID

I know it's a lot of things to share but it will really help us to debug the issue if you can share all those information.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. ADM_Concept_Moodboard_Branding
2 & 3 download here: https://we.tl/t-c7DgFeT0K8
4. 80GB left 

5. Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro15,1

Processor Name: 6-Core Intel Core i7

Processor Speed: 2,6 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 6

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 9 MB

Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled

Memory: 32 GB

System Firmware Version: 1554.120.19.0.0 (iBridge: 18.16.14663.0.0,0)

Serial Number (system): C02X82B1JGH6

Hardware UUID: EC5B18A7-31D4-50E8-8207-02317469B8BE

Provisioning UDID: EC5B18A7-31D4-50E8-8207-02317469B8BE

Activation Lock Status: Enabled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Abhishek

I'm experiencing some 'sync conflict' also on some files. Could you guys please provide a solution for this? Even synced files with other people working on it doesn't work for two weeks now. 

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robin,

Thanks for sharing those information. I am sorry to ask you this again but the logs you shared are expired now. Can you please provide the below logs again? It will be a great help.

1. After reproducing the issue please collect new log using Creative Cloud Log Collector tool and share the link for the shared location where you uploaded the log.
  2. Go to ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/ this location and share the whole CoreSync folder. You can covert the folder to a zip and then can share.

For sync issue I would suggest you to follow https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html this url. It might help you.

Tanks & Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines