Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Color Palette Stopped Working

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have this strange bug where my color pallete looks completely broken. Any idea how I can fix this?

Screenshot_9.jpg

Regards,

Davy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Hi Davy,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with color palette in XD. It looks like you're facing the similar issue mentioned here:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/panel-color-picker-picks-up-the-light-color-in-adobe-xd/m-p/10846193?page=2 Could you please try the steps mentioned in the correct answer of the post and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Davy,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with color palette in XD. It looks like you're facing the similar issue mentioned here:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/panel-color-picker-picks-up-the-light-color-in-adobe-xd/m-p/... Could you please try the steps mentioned in the correct answer of the post and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I don't have SRGB in the color settings of my monitor.

Look at the image below

Screenshot_2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the color picker works fine in photoshop, lightroom, illustrator, paint, and any other application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this picked as the correct answer when it doesn't answer anything. Every thread I find on this issue has the same answer selected as "Correct answer" and nothing seems to solve this for anyone. Why not just leave the thread open until it is actually resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is one of the top results searching for solutions to this, I'll share this here as well.

For those looking for a solution to this, here is what worked for me after 4 days of troubleshooting:

Turn off 10bit color mode, switch it to 8bit.

On windows, with an Nvidia GPU, I changed this in the Nvidia Control Panel.

Qubus_0-1611520458477.png

The weird thing for me is that sometimes it'd work with 10bit and then the next time I'd start XD it'd break again. It seems like it is an issue with Windows 10 UWP apps in general as transparency effects in other apps using the "fluent design" framework were having similar issues as well.

Hope this helps some people out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to add to what @Uplynxed said, try setting your output dynamic range to full instead of limited. That sorted my issue out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines