• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Crashed! I had saved my file, and when I reopened, it was not saved!

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just started to work in Adobe XD last week, and just experienced the same problem. 8 h work gone, when all the cloud document could not be found any longer when I started the program today. Strange thing is that I can see the document when I wright klick on the XD icon but not open them, only the one local file that I have. And the document can not be seen in the creative cloud or Adobe XD home screen. I have followed all the recommended steps to get the work back from this link https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents. But that did not help. I'm on the latest version of Adobe XD 35.0.12.14. Is it any thing more I can do? or is all my work gone? Happy for a quick reply, so I know if I should start all over again. And is it so that to save to local file is more stable?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble using XD. Would you mind generating logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the file to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and shared the url with me over a PM? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines