I'm facing an issue in Adobe XD 38, where the application suddenly crashes and quits - no matter how many times I try the same thing.
1. I have 3 objects on an Artboard, where I want to apply a 3D transformation to 2 of them;
2. I apply a Y rotation of 90º on 2 of the 3 objects;
3. Since 2 objects are now rotated 90º, I cannot see them nor use the selection tool to select all of them;
4. To be able to select all 3 objects, I must do it in the Layers panel;
5. After selecting the 3 objects, I then try to Copy them;
6. After clicking Cmd + C, Adobe XD crashes and closes the app;
Note: this only occurs when 2 or more objects are rotated. If only one has a rotation, this seems to work fine. I've managed to reproduce this several times in different files. Also, other colleagues of mine face the same issue, so this must be a bug.
Environment: macOS 10.15.7
Thank you for reporting it.
Could you please provide the crash dump to firstname.lastname@example.org . So we can look into the issue.
As Crash encounter in Mac, you will get a dialog box of Adobe Xd quit , open the log and copy-paste it to any notepad and then mail it.
Thanks! we have gone through the crash dump you provided.
The issue has been logged by the team and the fix is gonna merge in future releases.