• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Crashes or Logs me out

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When opening adobe xd I am prompted to login even though I am logged in to creative cloud. When I log in through XD,  then creative cloud is logged out.

When opening a photoshop file in xd, XD crashes and logs out. I also can't drag and drop from Photoshop or illustrator. Not sure if this is a supported feature.

I'm on a widows 10 machine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Actually, the issue was resolved with a simple reinstall, but i still have been dealing with random logouts when switching or opening XD.

If XD is open and logged in then creative cloud is logged out and vice versa.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Okay, fixed it myself somewhat-ish.... had to clear active sessions... there was 10 logged in on my own computer. I just cleared all and it works now... still weird, you guys should look into that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dimitriosv,

Sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused to you, as per the description you have been logged out either from Creative Cloud or from Adobe XD. Sometimes Adobe XD is crashing when you drag Adobe Photoshop files to it.

Could you please share the version of Adobe XD and OS build that you are using? Is there a specific .psd file which is crashing or is it random?

I would also request you to enable crash dumps using this link: - How to generate crash dumps on a Windows machine and share the file with us so that we may assist you further with the crash issue.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, the issue was resolved with a simple reinstall, but i still have been dealing with random logouts when switching or opening XD.

If XD is open and logged in then creative cloud is logged out and vice versa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try the solutions in Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly​ and let us know if it helped?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG
I'm having some trouble too. I just got adobe xd. It's keep's logging out the second I logged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, fixed it myself somewhat-ish.... had to clear active sessions... there was 10 logged in on my own computer. I just cleared all and it works now... still weird, you guys should look into that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines