• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD crashes when opening each file project

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title implies, I'm trying to facing this big issue who blocks me to continuing to work.

After I've tried these "solutions" without solve it:

- Disinstalling Adobe XD & reinstalling the last version

- The solutions reported there: Adobe XD launches into a white screen on Windows 10

- Throught steps provided by the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool

I ran out of solutions.

My specs:

- Windows 10 64bit

- Adobe XD vers. 34.2.12.2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  2. Is this happening with files saved locally or cloud or both?
  3. Please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crashing happens with multiple files, local only. 

I'm not working with projects from Cloud, so I have to check if the trouble is related also with Cloud files.

I've uploaded the log file following the Guide provided by yours, file's name:

AdobeLogs_20201104_080315_345-win.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tested even with Cloud files, crashing happens anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I can see, there is still no solution and Adobe support continues to ask for logs and files, like they did here two weeks ago. I could not wait any longer and now am recreating our design system from scratch to use in new designs, while old ones will be "read only" from now on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I saw. They usually reply with the same format, then disappear.

But it's so stressful seeing companies like Adobe releasing crap updates without testing for avoiding these situations.

People who pay a high price for a product that doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I regularly check Figma and Invision Studio. Last time I've checked Invision Studio still had no pen input support (like XD had for the first year or so), Figma lacked some useful features and overall performance was not great because it's just a web app. Sketch is not an option, because I'm a Windows user and never used Mac OS.

Last time I had critical problems with Adobe XD update a year ago or so, I had to go ranting on Twitter mentioning all the people involved in Adobe XD development I could find, just to get something other than "can you send us your files, because we can't reproduce your issues...". 

This time I'm a bit busy, but maybe they will pay attention if more people express their opinion online, not only on this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay in response, Ambra. I have escalated the logs to the engineering team and I'll update this discussion as soon as I hear from the Engineering team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here, I was trying every proposed solution and I still cant open any file with XD. I was so frustrated that I moved entire project to Figma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines